Great webinar by Frank Eliason (@FrankEliason) of Citi, Nick Ayres (@nickjayres) and Hansen Lieu (@hansentweets) of SAP on ""Customer Service is the New Marketing: Turning Satisfaction Into Sales."
Interesting points shared by the panel:
- 88% of customers have been influenced by customer reviews.
- Customer service is engaging with customers every day.
- 48% of customers will praise a company about good service on social media.
- 66% of customers will spend more money with companies that provide good customer service.
- 78% of customers have bailed on a transaction because of poor customer service.
- Customer service should be aligned with marketing.
- Every company that wants to be successful should be comitted to providing customer service excellence.
- Engage with customers to win their heart and make an emotional connection with them.
- Drive advocacy among your employees and your customers, to drive revenue.
What are you doing with the information your customers provide to customer service to improve the customer experience?