According to Jill Rowley (@jill_rowley, #socialselling), sales reps that use social media outsell 78% of their peers because they:
- Establish credibility with compelling social profiles -- including professional photographs, accomplishments and references.
- Build relevant networks of prospects and like minded individuals that help maintain top-of-mind awareness with prospects and channel partners.
- Promote thought leadership that captures attention, builds their personal brand and attracts inbound opportunities.
- Listen to customers and prospects to understand needs, priorities and topics of interest.
- Measure their social activity to understand what's working, what isn't and to refine their approach.
Are the members of your sales team using social media to make their calls more efficient and successful?
Give me a call if you'd like some help teaching them how.